I am Kfir Lev Sinai. First of all, I would like to say that I am happy to be here and it is a great honor for me. A lot of the time, people that eat healthy or those who are vegaterian, tend to get very bored in the kitchen. Wheat bulgur again? How much quinoa can one eat!? I wanted to refresh such familiarities so I created this original spinach and pumpkin dish, whilst giving taste to healthy food. Frightened by the combination? Wait till you taste it!
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Peel the pumpkin and remove the useless seeds
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes of 3-4cm
- Heat a small amount of oil in a large saucepan
- Fry the onions until brown
- Throw in the tomato sauce, spinach and pumpkin
- Add approximately half to ¾ of the lemon juice into the dish. The lemon adds a slightly sour, unique and refreshing taste
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Bring to a boil and cook for 40 minutes over a medium heat.
- The dish is considered ready when the spinach and tomato paste become one and the pumpkin softens
- Quinoa can be served on bulgur, brown rice and even (don’t tell my wife) white rice!