- 10.5 oz Cooked Pasta
- 9 oz - one small box Cottage Cheese
- 1 Egg
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- A few slices Yellow Cheese
- Put all the ingredients except the cheese in a bowl and mix until everything is united.
- Pour into a heat resistant dish of suitable size.
- Place in the oven at 350 F for 25 minutes.
- Take it out – cover the top of the pie with the slices of cheese and return to the oven grill Top for 5 minutes until the cheese has browned.
- It’s ready!
- Serve with sliced vegetables.