- 1 1/2 Cups Rice
- Cup Egg Noodles
- Per Taste Salt
- 3 Cups Boiling Water
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- Heat the oil in a small pan
- Fry the noodles whilst mixing until they begin browning
- At this point, add the rice and continue frying and mixing throughout for 2 minutes. Its important that you mix so that the noodles don't burn!
- Add the boiling water, give it an extra quick mix, cover it with a lid and lower the flame to a minimum
- Cook on a low flame for 18 minutes
- Turn the flame off, open the lid for 3 seconds to let the steam out and close for another 3 minutes
- Open the lid and mix well
- Simple as that! Enjoy!