Looking for a super delicious yet simple recipe? Rice with vegetables is the ultimate add-on to any meal - colorful, refreshing and very, very tasty.Print Pin Rate
- 1 Cup White Rice
- 1 3/4 Cups Boiling Water
- As Needed Baby Carrots
- 1 Teaspoon 1 clove Crushed Garlic
- 1 Large Red Pepper
- For Decoration Chives
- 1 Frozen Bag Corn
- From a frozen bag Green Peas
- 3 Eggs
- Teaspoon Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- Canola Oil
- Rinse and dry the rice.
- Fry a teaspoon of crushed garlic in canola oil
- Add the rice and fry with garlic. Fry for about 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables: chopped red pepper, baby carrots, corn and peas and toss with oil, and rice.
- Add a cup and 3/4 teaspoon of boiling water and salt. Bring to a boil, cover and lower the heat to a minimum of 18 minutes.
- When time passes and the water in the pot evaporates - Mix the rice with the vegetables.
- In a large skillet heat some canola oil, softly mix in three eggs.
- Add the scrambled eggs to the rice.
- Before serving, sprinkle some chopped chives.
- Bon Appetit!
- Serve with grilled chicken.