Looking for a super delicious yet simple recipe? Rice with vegetables is the ultimate add-on to any meal - colorful, refreshing and very, very tasty.
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Rinse and dry the rice.
- Fry a teaspoon of crushed garlic in canola oil
- Add the rice and fry with garlic. Fry for about 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables: chopped red pepper, baby carrots, corn and peas and toss with oil, and rice.
- Add a cup and 3/4 teaspoon of boiling water and salt. Bring to a boil, cover and lower the heat to a minimum of 18 minutes.
- When time passes and the water in the pot evaporates - Mix the rice with the vegetables.
- In a large skillet heat some canola oil, softly mix in three eggs.
- Add the scrambled eggs to the rice.
Before serving, sprinkle some chopped chives.
Serve with grilled chicken.