Beet salad with lemon juice and parsley - very tasty, rich and of course adds color to any meal. Perfect for those looking for how to upgrade its beet at New Years.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Place the coarse grater knife in the food processor and then blend the beets hard! (if you don’t have a food processor, you can use a grater, it will just be a tiny bit more messy!)
- Transfer to a bowl. Remove the parts not shredded - and slice them into thin strips with a knife (you can also just take them out as a great little snack).
- Chop the parsley and remove the stems.
- Add the parsley to the beets.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well. Seal with plastic wrap and refrigerate for two hours in order for the dish to absorb all the flavors.
It is ready!