- 18 oz - can be bought in any 7/11 - you can also buy fresh cook and peel them yourself! Cooked beets
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Lemon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Per taste Salt
- Per taste Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Half bundle Parsely
- Place the coarse grater knife in the food processor and then blend the beets hard! (if you don’t have a food processor, you can use a grater, it will just be a tiny bit more messy!)
- Transfer to a bowl. Remove the parts not shredded - and slice them into thin strips with a knife (you can also just take them out as a great little snack).
- Chop the parsley and remove the stems.
- Add the parsley to the beets.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well. Seal with plastic wrap and refrigerate for two hours in order for the dish to absorb all the flavors.
- It is ready!