Spicy crispy potatoes - not fried (although they too have quite a bit of oil) are an excellent supplement to any dish – meat, poultry or fish and you can even serve it on its own as a great crunchy snack.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Cut the potatoes into slices or chips of a width slightly less than half an inch – make sure they are not too thin.
- Put all the pieces in a bowl.
- Put a lot of paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste - and a bit of thyme (not too much – it is quite a predominant flavor)
- Drizzle olive oil generously - do not be greedy.
- Stir the mixture until all the empty potato pieces are covered with spices and oil.
- Transfer all onto a sheet of baking paper - and arrange in a single layer (it is ok if some are overlapping...)
- Place in the oven for 35 minutes at 390 Fahrenheit in turbo mode.
- There you have it! Serve alongside an entree - or as a snack.