Looking for a change of scenery when it comes to your corn on the cob? Look no further! Spicy corn is super easy to make, lights up any and every dinner table and of course, super delicious!
- Prep Time :2 minutes
- Cook Time :10 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Corn - 4
- Butter - Melted - 25 grams (a quarter of a package)
- Red Hot Chili Sauce - 1 Teaspoon (for the brave you can use more - for children you can be less), it is also possible to use Tabasco sauce
- Sweet Paprika - 1 Full tablespoon (for the brave - use hot paprika)
- Garlic Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - Per taste
- Ground Black Pepper - Per taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
- With the help of a brush - baste the corn on all sides!
- Roast in a griddle pan or on the barbecue for 10 minutes while rotating continuously, until it begins to blacken.
Ready! Bon apetit!