- 4 Corn
- Melted - 25 grams a quarter of a package Butter
- 1 Teaspoon for the brave you can use more - for children you can be less, it is also possible to use Tabasco sauce Red Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 Full tablespoon for the brave - use hot paprika Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Per taste Salt
- Per taste Ground Black Pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
- With the help of a brush - baste the corn on all sides!
- Roast in a griddle pan or on the barbecue for 10 minutes while rotating continuously, until it begins to blacken.
- Ready! Bon apetit!