This vegetable rice dish usually comes in the form of a stir fry. This time our fried rice cooked with vegetables and honey. The result is rice with vegetables with a subtle sweetness - so delicious that the pot will be empty in no time!
- Prep Time : 8 minutes
- Cook Time : 22 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Cut the vegetables into thin matchsticks.
- In a large & shallow pan, heat canola oil
- When the oil is hot, put in the onions and fry for a few minutes until it begins to become translucent.
- Add the carrots and pepper a minute later and after two minutes the zucchini.
- Add the rice and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and a spoon of honey.
- Add 4 cups of water - close the lid.
- Transfer to a low heat for exactly 18.
- Within 18 minutes, turn off the heat, remove the cover/lid for a few seconds in order to release the steam - and close the lid for another 4-5 minutes.
Well done, you've made it!
Recommended to serve with a good schnitzel or meat dish.