- 1 Large Onion
For the Tempura
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Full Tablespoon Cornflour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Drinking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Water
For the frying!
- For deep frying! Canola Oil
- Cut the onion into slices with a thickness of 0.75 cm across and break them down into rings.
- Combine all the ingredients except the water into tempura mix.
- Add the water gradually, stirring with a fork or whisk until you get a thick and not very liquid texture.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Dip each ring in the batter and take out and make sure she was covered on all sides with oil and place immediately in the oil.
- Put each time 5 - 6 rings. Fry until golden and remove to paper towels.
- Continue this process until everything is ready.
- It really is as easy as that!
- Serve with ketchup, chili or any other dip