- 3 Large Potatoes
- Per Taste Salt
- Canola Oil
- Peel the potatoes.
- With the help of a vegetable peeler, a grater or mandolin, slice the potatoes extremely thin- slice the potatoes into slices 1mm thick or less (the slices should be transparent!).
- In a deep pan, Heat the oil.
- Place the potato slices gently but generously into the pot, a bunch at a time.
- Fry for a few minutes until they start browning.
- Remove them from the oil onto paper towels.
- Sprinkle a little salt to taste.
- And there you have it, the best potato chips around!
- Serve in front of a good movie - or as a nice treat for guests.