Zucchini fritters are a simple dish to make, very tasty and are highly recommended as a key component for dinner when there's no real energy to cook, or a lack of hungry kids with no prepared food available. Preparation is very simple, and it is possible and desirable to let the children help in the process of preparing and kneading the mixture.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Rinse the zucchini well, remove ends - and grate on the large-hole of the grater into a bowl.
- Transfer the grated zucchini into a colander - and squeezing their liquid out as much as possible. The better squeezed –the better the pancakes!
- Return the zucchini back to the bowl and add the remaining ingredients except the oil.
- Mix and knead until everything is united. If you feel the batter is too thin - add a little flour.
- Heat oil on a low heat (about half - two thirds cm).
- When the oil is hot - take a tablespoon and shape a latke. Continue to add tablespoons until there is no room - and the latkes do not reach the second one.
- After 2-3 minutes, when the pancakes browned at the bottom - turn them carefully.
- Fry until they are a little better browned on the other side.
- Transfer to paper towels.
It's ready! Serve with white cheese or sour cream, or even just as a snack.