- 2 Zucchini
- 2 - 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Egg
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Pepper
- Canola Oil
- Rinse the zucchini well, remove ends - and grate on the large-hole of the grater into a bowl.
- Transfer the grated zucchini into a colander - and squeezing their liquid out as much as possible. The better squeezed –the better the pancakes!
- Return the zucchini back to the bowl and add the remaining ingredients except the oil.
- Mix and knead until everything is united. If you feel the batter is too thin - add a little flour.
- Heat oil on a low heat (about half - two thirds cm).
- When the oil is hot - take a tablespoon and shape a latke. Continue to add tablespoons until there is no room - and the latkes do not reach the second one.
- After 2-3 minutes, when the pancakes browned at the bottom - turn them carefully.
- Fry until they are a little better browned on the other side.
- Transfer to paper towels.
- It's ready! Serve with white cheese or sour cream, or even just as a snack.
- Bon Appetit!